Wednesday, August 9

Happy jam


It's a good omen, don't you think, when one opens up a brand new jar of Knott's red raspberry jam, and this is what they see on the top? Awesome! Good omens outweigh bad omens by a long shot, and this is definitely a good omen!
So we've been in our new home for about three days, and have most every box unpacked, and just about everything put away. Brian and I tackled the kitchen today, and I'm happy to say that everything fits, and we've got a lot more counter space. I like that. And let me tell you; the three of us have slept so well in our own bed over the last few nights! Lovely!!
Mom arrives tomorrow for a weekend visit, so who knows how much blogging I'll get done. But once I've got a desk in my office, it'll certainly be more comfortable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How observant you are,guess I have to look at my jar lids more often.

-T. said...

Truly Kim - one of the coolest things about you is that you can find happiness in the lid of a jam jar...we should all see so many beautiful things in our lives! My hat - or in this case - lid's off to YOU!