Wednesday, July 13

We want teacup pigs and baby goats

I powered through a good portion of my list today, and I'm feeling super about it.
First and foremost, my windshield is being replaced tomorrow. They're coming to my work to do it, and once that's done, I'll be a happy camper. This crack is out of control.
Secondly, the summer camp situation is handled. Both the final weeks have been booked, and almost all paid for. And she's pretty happy with the selections, too.
Third, my dogs have appointments at the groomer this weekend, too. So, they'll smell much better soon.
All that's left is the auto shops to check out, and I won't lie, I'm pretty intimidated about deciding which one I like best. I'll call around on Friday, since I'll be busy at lunch tomorrow, but I have an idea about how to approach them.
Like I said, I've been powering through my list.
This is our new desktop wallpaper, and Sydney and I are pretty obsessed with it. I told her that I was going to start finding random wallpapers and change them up regularly, but this one is super cute. She'll stay put for a while.

No comments: