Tuesday, February 10

Inferiority doesn't work for me

I guess it's an improvement that Cooper only gassed me a couple times today, rather than in a consistent fashion, as yesterday. So, that's kinda fixed.
Oliver's gross wart is still an irritant, but I was able to clean it, put some ointment on it, and then wrap it. Well, not really wrap it, but I did come up with a solution to covering the damn wart so it could stay dry. I put a band-aid on it. His hair is so short right now with the haircut that the band-aid actually sticks to his skin. I feel awful about having to remove it at some point, but this is really going to work, I think. He seems to be moving around with it just fine. I just need to get the skin a bit healed up, and then, via veterinary suggestion, I'll try spritzing it with the bitter apple licking deterrent spray. If we can fix this without making the vet remove it, I'll be a happy mom.
I remedied my cupcake situation this morning, and I'm not happy about it. The cupcake wasn't too terribly amazing, and while I'm pleased that I won't be eager to have another one, I am bummed that I wasted the calories on it. My day of calorie counting is a wash, and that bugs me. I've been feeling a little looser in my pants, and all that is too awesome to wreck with an inferior cupcake. Eating an inferior cupcake is no way to go through life.

No comments: