Wednesday, September 3

What's black and white and delicious?

I have a new food obsession, and it is Kettle Brand's salt and fresh ground pepper potato chips. I tried them for the first time a couple months ago when Lisa brought them to the lake, and I thoroughly enjoyed them. I mentioned them to Mom, who had already tried them, and also enjoyed them.
Of course, while doing her grocery shopping before we arrived at her house last weekend, Mom picked up a bag. And of course, we had too many other things to eat, so the bag was unopened. And of course, she sent the bag home with me, so now I've been eating these delicious bits of heaven all by myself.
Granted, I have been exhibiting some self control, because the bag still has chips in it. But they are so good, you guys, that I have to tell you all about them: They're kettle-baked potato chips with salt and fresh ground pepper, which is a fantastic idea I wish I had come up with. So, do yourself a favor, go get some. They're the best ever.

No comments: