Monday, September 8

This red is ridiculous

And so the current project begins: I have started to repaint the downstairs powder room. Brian did his part by researching the primer issue (it was necessary), and picking up a couple new trays and a new roller brush. I have to tell you, the painting was a bigger pain than I thought it would be, but I'm getting super excited.
We finished the primer coat this afternoon, and I'll dig into the taupe-y color tomorrow morning. One coat tomorrow, the second coat on Wednesday morning. And then, it's all done with color, and on to the new stuff and redecorating it better! I'm super pleased to be accomplishing something this week.
Can you believe this red? Out of control color for a small powder room. Already, with just the white primer color on the walls, the bathroom looks larger and happier. Also, I ripped down the PURPLE window blinds, so the room is brighter, too.
I can't wait to dig into this thing and get it done and perfected. Well, as perfect as it can be until my on-staff interior designer arrives in a few weeks.

No comments: