Friday, September 19

Baby turtles! Baby turtles!

I took Ollie to the vet this morning, and he's all good and almost perfectly healed. Still some more anti-inflammatory for the next couple days, but we can start introducing some activity. In fact, I made him walk up the stairs by himself tonight.
Anyway, the vet has a couple desert tortoises in an outdoor, halfway enclosed space along some full-size windows in the waiting room. The space is super cool, and the tortoises looked like they were really happy.
I love this pic that I found online though, because it never occurred to me how tiny and cute a baby tortoise is. There are so many here, and I think they're awesome. I'm thinking about cropping the top out (sorry, mom tortoise) and making the babies into the cover photo for my Facebook page. They amuse me with their adorableness.

No comments: