Wednesday, August 28

Ultimately, it led to Halloween

What a bizarre little Internet rabbit hole I just pulled myself out of. It started off normal enough, with a search for sneakers for me, since I'm running low. Then it went to Old Navy, for inexpensive sneakers for Sydney, but the site was moving too slow. Then to Gap, which also was going slow, so obviously, there's a company-wide issue right now. Then to Barnes & Noble because I just got e-mailed a 20%-off coupon for Labor Day. Then to Amazon, for books also, but then to search for plastic labels for Sydney's school water bottles so I don't have to keep markering on them. Then to Chasing Fireflies, because their catalogs are awesome, and because they have amazing Halloween costumes. And then, I'm done.
So now I want to dress up for Halloween. I recently reacquired my poodle skirt with petticoat and matching shirt, as well as Howie's Letterman jacket, but I kinda want to go bigger than that. I saw a super cool witch's costume on Chasing Fireflies for adults, which may make its way to my house. But I'm not sure. I do want to do something, though. A QUANDARY.

No comments: