Friday, September 7

Of course, she'll love them

ITEM!: There's a thing called Candy Corn Oreos. These are two of Sydney's favorite things, all wrapped up into a single cookie. I can't decide if I hope she likes them or hates them. If she loves them, well, then I'll have to have them in my house for the holiday and in the freezer until next Halloween. If she hates them, it'll be so disappointing for her. Also, I like it when she likes stuff.
ITEM!: My kid has a full-on cold now, and as I'm trying to get her healthy again, I also am obsessed with keeping Brian and I from catching it. Lots of sleep. Vitamins. Relentless hand washing. She's developed an awful cough, too. I feel so helpless when she's just laying in her bed trying to sleep, and all I can hear is the coughing. I gave her some kids' NyQuil tonight though, so here's hoping she sleeps in a bit and gets some good recovery sleep.
ITEM!: Someone explain why, when my dog's stomach is upset, he likes to chew on the carpet. What a crazy creature, really. I look forward to the big pile of vomit that'll show me exactly how much carpet he ate this evening (she said, sarcastically).
ITEM!: Brian bought Halloween candy for him and I today. There's a bag of Twix mini candy bars, and a bag of Snickers fun-size bars in my kitchen right now, and they're screaming for me. I'm resisting. For now.

No comments: