Saturday, September 1

Next month, Halloween

It occurred to me the other day that Halloween is approaching quickly, and that I'm very excited about it. If you'll remember, I was in a little apartment in Tempe at Halloween last year, and all my decorations were downstairs in the storage units. I couldn't decorate, and that made it a lot less cool for all of us. I've become incredibly excited about putting out all my Halloween decor this year. In fact, Sydney and I made our way to Michael's this afternoon, for stickers (or so I said), but also to look at seasonal decorations. I did find some good stuff, including a "Happy Halloween" sign, a glittery witch's shoe, and some witch-hat garland. (I found a cute piece for Thanksgiving, too, but, you know, that's in November.)
So, I am firmly in a Halloween state of mind, and I'm happy about it. Sydney thinks she's figured out her costume, too, and I think it'll be awesome (if she doesn't change her mind). Also, I saw some Halloween candy at Michael's, but I didn't buy any.

No comments: