Thursday, May 17

I'd growl, but I'm too tired

I f*cking hate being sick.
I hate the lack of energy. I hate the snotty nose. I hate the fuzzy head. I hate the dry lips.
I hate that there isn't anything that I can take that'll make this go away.
However, I love DayQuil. I love nighttime cold medicine. I love Neosporin. I love lotion in Puffs. I love naps.
So, let's roll with a countdown. "They" say that a cold will last about 10 days until it's completely gone. I'll agree with this, excepting that one feels quite a bit better after five days. I'm staring down my third day with this particular cold. I knew when I woke up this morning that I was already feeling better.
I didn't get my nap this morning though, so tonight, I'm incredibly tired. I look forward to waking up tomorrow, in order to judge how much better I feel. And then taking Sydney to school, and then coming back home to take a nap. I hate being sick. (I just yawned really big!)
In order to make this post even slightly happy, I shall include a picture of a cupcake. I know that will make me slightly happy.

No comments: