Tuesday, May 22

BOOKS! BOOKS! BOOKS!

Well, I'm excited to note that it is once again "that time of year."
All the good television is on vacation. Break out the books!
Now, having said that, I only have three books on my "To-be read" pile. You'll notice that Fifty Shades of Grey is no longer on the list. Yeah, I decided that I don't want to read it. It's a badly written book, and that offends my head when I try to get through a few pages. I can get my erotica in much better packages (well, that's punny!), so I'll choose to not read the bad in favor of the good. Not that I have any other erotica on the shelves right now, but whatever. What I do have is The Postcard Killers, The Wolf Gift, and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I think I'll start with Postcard Killers, since, well, I've already started it (I'm about 60 pages in). I can see Zombies becoming one of those books I'll avoid until it's the last one on the shelf. I don't know why.
I'm also growing my list of books for Summer Reading List 2012, in addition to the three already mentioned. I need a visit to Barnes & Noble. Also, the money to spend there. It's all good.

No comments: