Wednesday, February 1

It's February, Y'ALL

Well, my friends, I am feeling much better today!
I knew it this morning, when, at 4 a.m., the sound and feel of Daisy jumping off the bed and heading out of the room woke me up enough to rise and open the door for her to go out and pee. Then I went back to bed. And at 6:45 a.m., when Sydney and Brian crawled on top of me to wake me up, I didn't get irritable, I hugged. And when I walked my dogs, I looked around outside and realized that I was seeing the world clearly, without a sickly haze. Also, when I got home from taking Sydney to school, I was able to bring up the Valentine's Day decorations rather than take a nap.
Yes, my friends, I did not take a nap today. Weird, right?
I got the hearts decorations up, watched some shows, binged on some calories, and did some laundry. After I picked up Sydney, we visited Michaels and Target for additional decorations. And when we got home, we watched Jurassic Park. I'm telling you, it was like A NORMAL DAY. I had almost forgotten what it was like to have a day with some energy, and with some appetite, and with some good humor. I think tomorrow may actually be better (because I'm still taking some nighttime cold medicine and going to bed at 10:30 tonight).
Also, did you know that TODAY is FEBRUARY?

No comments: