Friday, July 23

Yes, "Ninja Assassin" is in my home

After an entire day of jumping every time my phone rang, and my stomach sinking every time I checked my e-mail, I received an e-mail from the Maybe Job stating that they had issues today, and would be making their calls on Monday. That's good; because I really need another day like today. Still, the e-mail made me feel like it was written to me specifically, and that maybe, just maybe, this job may pan out to my advantage. Until Monday then, we won't think about it.
Brian and I watched the movie, Leap Year, tonight. I need to take a moment and consider what it is that sometimes makes me choose the movies I choose for our Netflix queue. Two of the three movies we have right now are ridiculous, Leap Year included, and I can't think of a reason why they are in my house. (The one good one is Invictus.) Brian sometimes asks me what makes me pick a movie, and it all comes down to a random, quick decision. Is it new? Does it look at all interesting? Will Brian and I be in a weird mood and decide that we simply MUST watch Ninja Assassin? You have to be prepared for each of these scenarios.

No comments: