Sunday, June 20

Any reason to post a cupcake...

I am totally exhausted for some reason. Actually, I think it has something to do with the last two nights' bedtime of midnight, but that's just a little something. I was good and productive today: I mastered cupcakes on my farm (FarmVille turns 1, and they gave us crops full of cupcakes to grow!); guilted my husband into taking me to lunch for his Father's Day (Culinary Dropout is a delight); finished a book (Ann Brashares' "adult" novel which shouldn't really be called that); trimmed back the bougainvillea trees in the backyard (no tall sprouts or flower droppings anymore); read my current Vanity Fair (Elizabeth Taylor on the cover); made dinner (pasta!!); and watched True Blood (did you know blood could be used in so many food courses?).
My goodness, there actually is a very good reason I'm tired!! And also, I've blogged!
Cripes!! So much done today!!

No comments: