Thursday, February 4

Icy mountains also have cold

Have I told you lately how much it sucks to be sick? It's official ... the cold, that is. I've got one.
This bodes well for my job interview tomorrow. Every time I've interviewed for a job, and been, shall we say, not myself, I've been offered the job. For my very first job interview at the martial arts magazines, I was tired, a little nauseous, and so hung over. (I didn't get home until 3:30 a.m., and the interview was 75 minutes of driving away, at 9 a.m.) I got there a little early, and slept for about 15 minutes in the parking lot before the interview. I have no idea what makes being hung over, or being sick (which is what I was for every other interview ... honest), an attractive prospect to my potential employers, but there it is. Like I said though, this cold is a (somewhat!) welcome development for this interview. It's like my own weird, awful, little good-luck charm.

No comments: