Tuesday, November 3

More pictures for the box in the closet!

I've been in a weird anti-photo printing phase lately, and for those of you who know me best, you'll appreciate how difficult this has been for me. Confession: I haven't printed out any photos since June.
Oh, I've got a ton in my iPhoto, and have taken just as many as normal over the last few months, it's just that I've been averse to "wasting" the paper to print them, or spending the money to buy them. I've got nothing but a pile of photos, unorganized as well, waiting to be put into a photo album. They're at least piled in a photo box, if that counts for anything.
Of course, Sydney's birthday and Halloween change everything, also, the fact that Mom didn't use her camera once for those two occasions, and the incredibly effective whining she's been throwing my way over her lack of good Sydney pictures to carry around with her.
So, tonight, I spent the hour online with Walgreens uploading the 300 (!) photos that have sat languid on my computer's hard drive for the past several months. I placed my order for myself, and, since she's crazy impatient, I placed a separate order for Mom to pick up at her own local Walgreens.
... ... ... ... Ah. ... ... ... ... [crickets chirping]
... ... ... Can you hear that? ... ... ... [more crickets chirping]
That's the sound of my mom trying to find something new to bug me about!!
I LOVE YOU, MOMMY!! Crazy chick!!

p.s. ~ I didn't vote on Dancing with the Stars last night, and can therefore not rejoice or complain about tonight's eliminations. Though I will certainly comment. I'm glad that Michael Irvin (left) was asked to leave simply because I was getting so tired of listening to the judge's be mean to him. He had such a good attitude about the competition, and was such a great sport. It's a shame that they (the judges) took such pleasure in making him out to be a jackass on the dance floor. Now, as for Mark Dacascos (above), you might remember that he was one of my early favorites for the show's finals. I like him a lot, and wish that he was able to do better. I'm going to sport a little blasphemy right here and say that I think he may have done better with a different partner. I dig Lacey, I really do, but a pro with more experience on the show would have showcased him better. How's that for making excuses for someone? Only five more contestants to go! And if Mya or Joanna Krupa win this whole thing, I may boycott next season!

No comments: