Wednesday, November 11

I miss Buffy ... I really do

My television-viewing schedule is getting a little lighter. Sadly, two of the shows I'm liking this season are going away: Dollhouse, starring Eliza Dushku, and Eastwick, starring Rebecca Romijn, Lindsay Price and Paul Gross. Dollhouse was my Friday night on Fox, and Eastwick perfectly topped off my Wednesdays on ABC.
But did you notice that up there? Both these shows are centered around strong female characters. I tend to gravitate towards those kinds of shows, as evidenced by my incredible love of Buffy. And it breaks my heart when enough people don't appreciate them, or watch them, or thoroughly enjoy them as they should be enjoyed. There simply are not enough strong female characters on television, and it's so wrong when the shows get canceled.
But, on the flip side, now I can get to bed a bit earlier on Wednesday.

No comments: