Monday, March 30

I'm a watermelon of creativity

I feel like there is absolutely nothing else going on in my life right now except packing for the move. It's a bit of a drag, especially as I sit here at 10:20 p.m. with only box tallies and paper cut numbers flashing through my creative center. It's so boring. My head is all, "This is so boring. Just stop typing."
Moving day is 5 days away.

My Dancing with the Stars voting (11 votes allowed):
Gilles Marini ~ 2 votes. It's cutthroat time, my friends, and all my votes are going to my two favorite "stars" on the program. But to tell the truth, I actually rewound this particular dance to watch it a second time. It was pretty awesome.
Melissa Rycroft ~ 2 votes. I really like this girl, and am so excited for her partner, Tony, who seems to be having a really good time with her.
Shawn Johnson ~ 1 vote.
David Alan Grier ~ 1 vote.
Ty Murray ~ 1 vote.
Lil' Kim ~ 1 vote.
Lawrence Taylor ~ 1 vote.
Steve-O ~ 1 vote. I think I am voting for Steve-O simply because as long as he is still competing, Johnny Knoxville will continue to attend the show's tapings.
Chuck Wicks ~ 1 vote.
Steve Wozniak and Holly Madison ~ 0 votes.

No comments: