Tuesday, March 31

I'm a butterfly tree of swingability

This is the wrong stretch of days to be having to catch up on a couple weeks' worth of television. Last night, I was up past my bedtime watching all kinds of Monday shows. Tonight, Brian and I watched the last two weeks of Heroes. I'm sure that tomorrow night, we'll be on a two-episode binge of Lost. ... Huh. And this is what an ill household can do to a perfectly good television-viewing schedule!!
Sydney and I met some friends at the park this morning. It was so nice out, and the park was such a lovely thing to do! In a moment of brilliance, I decided to take my turn on the swings, too. What fun! I had forgotten how much the tummy can tickle when you get to the top of the swing, and start the downward turn. Of course, as I told Nicole and Stephanie, I don't remember the swing set itself creaking and groaning as much as it did today. They must not make them like they used to.
And after tonight, I finally do not need to watch Steve Wozniak attempt to twirl, glide or steppity-step on Dancing with the Stars. Nor do I need to see Holly Madison parade across the ballroom floor again. I say yay, but really, watching Steve-O get so stressed, and overwhelmed, and injured, is just as painful. If this was a triple-elimination event, I'd be a happier camper about it.
Tomorrow, I pay our first month's rent at the house and pick up our keys. Hurray!!
Moving day is 4 days away.

No comments: