Wednesday, March 18

Congrats! Have a cupcake!

It went by with such little fanfair, mainly because I had such pressing news to deliver instead of celebrating a milestone, but here it is: I have passed 1,000 posts on "It's All About..." Honestly, I'm pretty surprised by that number! But how exciting! What you're reading now is the 1,003rd post, and damn it, that's awesome!
To go off the deep end of the map for a moment, I thank all of you for reading the blog regularly, or irregularly, or just whenever you get to it. I appreciate all of you taking the time in your day, week or month to check in on whatever silliness, irritation or randomness might be spewing forth from my fingers on any given day. It's for you all that I work harder to find the better turn of phrase, most impactful wording, best sarcastic emphasis, or silliest angle for a story. Because even though I write this blog for myself -- actually, to get the overwhelming desire to type furiously at least once during my day out of my system -- I always want to make you laugh, get outraged, be grossed out, and stir up your anger and indignation. So, thank you! You all ROCK!

p.s. I'm sad about Natasha Richardson.
p.p.s. My daughter threw up on me twice today. Ick.
p.p.s.s. I filled out my bracket for the NCAA Tourney, and have Pitt winning the whole thing.

No comments: