Sunday, November 2

Even he seems to be saying, "I'm, like, bleck"

So I'm starting to get amped up about this Tuesday. This election is going to be ... and it doesn't matter who you all voted for ... crazy with a capital "C." I don't know about you, but I'm going to be glued to my television all day watching election results coming in. Of course, little to nothing of any import will be reported until polls actually start closing on the East Coast, but still, listening to all the pundits will be an interesting exercise for the day. I'm debating which news channel to watch. It won't be Fox, duh, but should it be CNN or MSNBC? I can't stand Wolf Blitzer, but I love Anderson Cooper. I don't know too many of the MSNBC people, except the ones who've moved over from actual NBC, so can't comment on them. But the fun is that there will be no shortage of random charts, graphics and wild predictions no matter what channel I may be watching. This is going to be an insane couple days, my readers, and I'm getting ready for them. Awesome.

No comments: