Saturday, September 27

Casual viewer of the show; loved the movie

I had such a happy girly evening tonight ... all by myself. I sat on my bed, eating a yummy slice of key lime pie, drinking a Starbucks mocha, and watching Sex and the City: The Movie. By the way, what a great little movie! Loved it! It's a drag that it was such a classic girl-night experience and the closest heartbeat to me was my male dog, instead of all my divas and I sitting around a large and glowing television pigging out on ding dongs, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with how this particular Saturday night ended up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evie made me sit down and watch this movie, along with a couple other girly movies. She also bought pink M & M's Lets just say my testicles shrunk some. I would agree with you though. This was a good movie that even a guy could enjoy. I don't know if I would watch it again, but was worth watching once.

Todd