Tuesday, September 25

It's hardly pink at all

~ Mom gave me a couple bags of the breast cancer-awareness York Peppermint Patties. Yummy! One of my fave candies! The first bag is already cozy in the refrigerator, and open, just as all bags of York Peppermint Patties should be. But these are special ones because they are pink on the inside. Or so the York marketing department says. This is the most vague and discreet definition of pink I've ever seen in a candy. Seriously, it's only really pink if you squint your eyes and hold it against something white. I will have to bite into a couple more to investigate further.
~ I don't know when exactly it was, but I have begun trimming my own bangs again. This was a bad practice that I picked up in college, and had thought that I had dropped since I discovered how well Brian can do a bang trim. I guess maybe he whined one or two too many times, or I just decided to do it myself, but for whatever reason, tonight I am a victim of one of my famous "too short" bang trims. They're not super short, so don't freak out, but they are a touch shorter than was my intention. Thank goodness the damn things grow out so fast.

No comments: