Tuesday, June 20

Uncreative headline: Attack cat

My July, if you can believe it, is filling up. A month that once was nothing but a highlighted "no work" on July 4 in my planner is beginning to look like my pen’s leaked all over it. And it freaks me out that I'll be turning the page to it as early as next week. Of course, I speak of the stuff that must get done before we leave, as well as the leaving itself. I've scheduled our move for late July, and we anticipate being in Arizona in early August. I won't bore you with everything in the calendar (because what would I write about on the blog on those days?); suffice it to say, it's getting to be a busy time for us.
I'm off to Cali tomorrow morning, and I'm super excited. It's been tough getting the time to visit with everyone I want to see, but I think the schedule has worked out okay. I've got all my clothes figured out, and only need to put them in a bag tonight, so that's good.
Here's this for you: a judge in Connecticut has spared the life of Lewis the cat, who was put on trial for allegedly attacking passersby in his Bridgeport neighborhood. The judge has ordered that the cat remain inside. If the cat does escape the home again, his owner could face up to six months in prison, and Lewis could face death. Neighbors had complained that Lewis' long claws and stealth have allowed him to attack at least six people, and ambush the Avon lady as she got out of her car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW !
Lewis is my kind of cat.

Amazing that a little cat can terrorize people and go on trial for it.