Friday, June 1

Hopefully, happy artichokes grow better

I got motivated yesterday by it still being May and I went through Sydney's room like a tornado. She was a champ about cleaning out stuff, and we made some very real headway in her old toys and randoms. She even has clean surfaces on her dresser and nightstand, which is amazing. Who knows how long they'll stay that way, but for now, her room looks quite delightful.
Also, I potted that other artichoke plant, and moved it so it'll be happy.
My PocketHose popped though, so that made me all wet while I was out there. It entertained the puppy quite a bit, though I was far less amused. Elliot loves to help me in the backyard because she inevitably ends up all wet and running around like crazy. I don't think I've ever had a dog as pleased with water as she, since she's constantly chasing the hose and trying to drink all the water. And then jumping in it! So fun. However, this is my third PocketHose to pop on me, and the second to pop within the last year. I mean, I'm going to get another one anyway, because they're awesome, but this popping business is troublesome.
Anyway, I guess I just want to document that after yesterday's post about not getting stuff done, I got stuff done.

No comments: