Wednesday, March 16

Tiny Thing #486: The devil's fruit

I'm giving myself 15 minutes to write up this post and put the computer away. All this because if I don't give myself the time limit, I'll end up sitting here with my computer for way longer than I want to, letting it get super late. But the hitch in my get-along is that I don't have a single idea of what to write about. I need to start keeping a better log of my ideas as I go through the day. I swear I had three different ideas today, and now I can't remember a single one of them. That's very disappointing. So, I'm thinking it's a day for a Tiny Thing to Write About: #486
You open your fridge and realize someone has replaced all your food with things you hate to eat. Describe what's in there.
First and foremost, there is the worst drink I've ever tried, banana milk. Brian tricked me into trying it in a misguided moment of trust, and it continues to haunt me. What else? Bananas in anything and everything. Coconut. Avocados. Rye bread. Dijon mustard. Horseradish. Bananas. Dr. Pepper. Cauliflower. Blue cheese dressing. Caviar. Egg nog. Bananas.

No comments: