Wednesday, April 1

And happily, no April Fool's

ITEM!: This April is going to be pretty awesome. I've got a couple little trips planned, and plenty of time hanging out with family and friends. It will all be good stuff, and I'm excited to get to it.
ITEM!: I finished the Princess Bride book, by Cary Elwes. It was just as easy to read as I figured it would be, and was light on the brain, as well. I've only got two books on my Pile right now, though I discovered another to be purchased for the Nook. I'm at a loss as to what I should read next. Maybe I'll let Sydney or Cooper choose for me.
ITEM!: Brian and I watched Into the Storm tonight. I recorded it from HBO or something, and it's been sitting on the DVR for a week or so. Anyway, let me tell you something: it is not a good movie. The characters spend the entirety of the film saying silly things, taking a really long time to make decisions, and doing ridiculous activities. There are logistical holes a mile wide, jarring continuity issues, and so many weird things afoot. This movie gets labeled as "I watched it so you don't have to."
ITEM!: I almost forgot to pick up my kid from school. ... I'm a good mom.

No comments: