Saturday, January 26

Fun for Sydney today

When I told Sydney that there was no football tomorrow, she said, "Yay!!" I guess it really is that bad, during the season, when Sunday is the day that we just hang out at home and watch football all day. Hopefully, there will come a time when she happily sits with us and cheers along, but for now, it's all about entertaining her.
Today, certainly, was her day. We went to the zoo this morning to see the Dinosaur Train special event; and this afternoon, she went to a birthday party at a gymnastics place. Honestly, she was so tired tonight that there was minimal arguing about going to bed, and not a single mention of the clock and how bedtime should be later on "the night before no school."
So far, all she's requiring of Brian and I tomorrow is Chipotle for lunch. That I can definitely roll with, though I have no idea what else we'll do. Perhaps I'll get her to make some Goodwill donations with me.
I wish I had a bike so I could go riding with her. I'd love to head over to the big park and ride along the bike path there.

No comments: