Monday, October 10

Monday, Monday ... It's a day!

I always love it when my weekends come and go with no blog posts. In my head, I'm all, "WOW!! It was such a great weekend that I couldn't find time to blog! I was too busy!!" But then I remember, well, no, I just got lazy. Actually, Saturday night, I was kinda buzzed and slept it off on the sofa. Last night, I was reading. See, nothing all that amazing. Just a non-fancy weekend!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming!
ITEM!: Today is Oliver's birthday! My darling little dude is now 11 years old. And to make me a happy mommy, he spent as much time on my lap as possible, and right now, at this very moment, he's curled up next to me sleeping away. He's got his little head resting on the pillow, too. It's pretty awesome. In fact, I'm going to take a picture of him right now for the blog here. Done and done.
ITEM!: I've been moving along on my list for Houston, sort of. I think we may have settled on an apartment, and I need to call them. That'll happen tomorrow, because really, we do need someplace to move into. Once I've got that handled, it's all good.
CAR NEWS: I have none. I was told last week that the car would be ready today or tomorrow. I didn't hear anything today, so I'm hoping that tomorrow will be my day. I miss my car. I saw a red Jetta on the road today, and actually moaned longingly at it. It was the weirdest thing. It's like being away on a vacation, and when you miss your own space being around you? That's what I'm going through. I just want my own space back. And if it's clean, that would be even more awesome.

My Dancing with the Stars voting (9 votes allowed):
Hope Solo ~ 2 votes.
Carson Kressley ~ 2 votes.
Ricki Lake ~ 2 votes.
Chynna Phillips ~ 1 vote.
J.R. Martinez ~ 1 vote.
Rob Kardashian ~ 1 vote.
Nancy Grace, Chaz Bono, David Arquette ~ 0 votes.

No comments: