Tuesday, October 4

It's called "The Dead Town." Scary!

ITEM!: Someone explain to me why Kristin Cavallari getting kicked off Dancing with the Stars is such a shock. Honestly, she was a not-good dancer, as well as kinda ridiculous. Her big emotional year was graduating from high school and deciding if she should go to college or got to Hollywood and become a random celebrity. Rich, white girl problems that, I imagine, so many of the show's viewers thought, "Huh? Whatever." You can blame it on apathy, that viewers figured she was safe and therefore didn't vote for her. Or, you can say, "You're ridiculous, and a not-good dancer. Buh-bye." Also, it's pleasing to see the pretentious Mark Ballas be sent home early in the competition.
ITEM!: I finished the fourth Frankenstein book tonight. The story is beginning to freak me out. I am so excited that the fifth book is the final one. If I had to sit around and wonder about the end of the story, or what would happen to the characters next, for any amount of time, I'd be a nervous wreck. I'm icked out completely by the state of the plot right now, and I want to finish the book just so I can get it over with. They're really good, don't get me wrong, but I'm bothered by the horror-ness of the story! I WANT TO WRITE LIKE THAT!!
ITEM!: I like it when Apple releases an underwhelming iPhone. It makes me not want to have one.

1 comment:

David said...

Kimmie....I love your outlook on life (expressed in your blog) and your pics.. Hope you don't stop when you move to Houston.