Thursday, October 13

But first, remove the firewall

Brian, Katy and I spent a good portion of our evening last night updating and restoring our phones with the new iOS 5 operating system. Best news of the night: I don't have to create my ringtones through iTunes anymore. You can actually just buy them through iTunes now. Also, I downloaded a ringtone app that's much easier than the one that I had. But also, now I can buy my own text alerts, too. There are a ton of nifty new features with the new iOS 5, and we're having a good time figuring them out. Every day is a brand new discovery. It makes having a cool phone so much more exciting.

CAR NEWS: And then there was "tomorrow." Yes, yes, I know. Garth told me yesterday or today. So, when I hadn't heard from him by late this afternoon, I figured that gaining custody of my little car wasn't on my agenda for the day. This is the deal: the exhaust cover they ordered was the wrong one, so they had to re-order the right one. When I called, they were just putting the car up on the lift to replace the cover. Garth thought the cover was the last thing to do, before the car was detailed, so "probably tomorrow." The best part of my day was Sydney telling Brian's parents, "My mommy really wants her own car back." It's not like I've been bitching about it or anything. Ha ha!! Well, my dears, if all goes well tomorrow, none of us will have to listen to me whine about it anymore!!

No comments: