Thursday, July 14

A countdown to H.P. 7, p.2

Okay, I'm getting ridiculously excited about my movie-going experience this Saturday. All the people lined up at various theaters throughout Phoenix right now, waiting for the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2, are making me envious.
There's no reason why I'm not at a theater right now, too, as I am currently unemployed. Except, of course, I do have a kid, so I wasn't able to line up with the masses at noon. I suppose I could head out now, but really, it's 10 p.m., and all the midnight shows are sold out. Also, I'm too tired to venture out. Besides, it's so much more fun seeing the movie with Brian and Katy.
Still, I'm incredibly jealous of all those people seeing the flick tonight and all day tomorrow. I can't wait for Saturday.

No comments: