Wednesday, June 8

Randoms on Wednesday

ITEM!: Daisy doesn't like the new dog food, and, as it is mixed with the old food in the bowl, she's solved this problem by taking out the new stuff, dropping it on the floor, and digging through the bowl for the old stuff. Oliver does like the new stuff, so he, very helpfully, eats the pieces Daisy leaves on the floor. What a weird little partnership they've struck up over this.
ITEM!: I have anxiety over tomorrow. I don't know what the specific cause of the anxiety is, but when I spend time to consider it, the feeling gets worse.
ITEM!: I love my new nail polish combination: royal blue with a blue-accented glitter atop it. It was Sydney's idea, and I'm really liking it ... A LOT. New go-to color combo? Yes, please!
ITEM!: My book is downstairs, so I should get to bed at a decent time tonight. This should help both my anxiety, and my tiredness.

No comments: