Monday, April 11

Fun movies = attitude improvement

Lately, I've been bemoaning the fact that I boxed up all my movies. I'm a freak about my flicks, you know, and tend to pick up random films here and there to watch as background noise.
But my love for movies has been giddy over the last couple days.
First, Brian is my hero because, for whatever reason, he had our DVD of The A-Team in his bag. So now, I am able to watch it whenever I want. And as ridiculous as the movie was, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I've been secretly pining for a viewing.
Second, I discovered Star Trek on Netflix's Watch Instantly queue. I've been missing that movie, too. And I got a chance to watch it this morning.
It makes me happy when I can watch movies that I like. I never realized what a drag it was to me to not have my movies at my fingertips. I'm a movie junkie.


My Dancing with the Stars voting (9 votes allowed):
Kirstie Alley ~ 3 votes. I know she thinks she's a mess, and that they have no real shot, but I have faith that they'll pull this together and have a good showing. My votes are not in vain. I know it.
Hines Ward ~ 3 votes. I am loving, loving, loving Hines Ward! I can't wait to see how far he takes this competition!
Chelsea Kane ~ 1 vote. I don't care much for Mark Ballas, Kane's partner. Unfortunately, that is the problem I have with this couple. She's cute. And she's good. But I don't really want Ballas to win.
Chris Jericho ~ 1 vote. They're cool.
Sugar Ray Leonard ~ 1 vote. He's also cool.
Kendra Wilkinson, Petra Nemcova, Ralph Macchio, Romeo ~ 0 votes. I'm kinda over all four of these stars. Any one of them can leave at any time.

No comments: