Sunday, December 27

Time away from home = minimal blogging

I have no idea why I always imagine that I'll have time to blog regularly when I'm not in my own home. Honestly, when I'm at Mom's house, we always stay up too late snacking on cheesecake and drinking hot tea, watching the news and Facebooking, or catching a movie. My creativity, or time to foster it, is severely limited. I have decided, here and now, that this is a good thing. Of course, you all already know that when I take a vacation from Arizona, it usually involves some kind of vacation from the blog as well.
Today, we're back home, having spent what seems like about 12 hours in the car. I hate driving back from California this time of year. The time change adds an hour to the time traveling, and with the sun going down earlier, it just feels like an eternity has been spent in the front seat of the car.
As it stands right now, I've got all our Christmas trip accoutrement in the kitchen, perfectly stacked. I think I may take my time unpacking, except perhaps Sydney's stuff, because she's super eager, and more persistent, to get into the boxes. I'm in no rush to dig into that pile of projects.

No comments: