Monday, May 18

Get me my red car back!

The rumor is that I get my car back tomorrow. Thank goodness! I can't wait to get that little, red angel back in my garage! Have I told you how much I HATE this Dodge Avenger? Also, I don't think I like the guy at the body shop. He told me Thursday morning that he would call me back that afternoon with a better time estimate, but he never did call me back, even on Friday. This morning, I called him, and was told, kind of dickishly like I was seriously inconveniencing him, that it was being polished as we spoke and that I should be driving it at some point tomorrow. All I can say is this: Get me back my frickin' car so I can move on to whatever happens to be the next disaster.
p.s. Isn't it funny how I hate a white car, but the only images I liked from the VW web site are of white cars? Ack!

And this is how this silly show is determined to make me choose between my two favorite stars. There are five votes allowed. I am required (in my head) to use them all; to not would be blasphemy. So, who gets the last vote?
My Dancing with the Stars voting (5 votes allowed):
Gilles Marini ~ 2 votes.
Melissa Rycroft ~ 3 votes.
Shawn Johnson ~ 0 votes.
It's not that I don't like the little Olympic champion, it's just that I prefer Gilles or Melissa for the win. How, you wonder, did I decide who gets the last vote? I assigned them numbers -- Gilles, 1 through 5; Melissa, 6 through 10 -- and asked Brian to pick a number between 1 and 10. He chose eight, so the final vote (per Brian's choice!) went to Melissa. I'm happy with that because I feel like Melissa is getting the short end of the judging stick lately, and also, because her partner, Tony, just totally deserves to win, too.

No comments: