Monday, April 27

Is it "bombs" or "bombers"? I'm unsure

All my days until the family arrive this weekend are filled with ridiculous errands and projects to get finished. Tomorrow is all about Target and The Home Depot ... to a point where I wonder exactly how much I'll be able to fit into my car at the end of my morning. The plants go in the trunk, I guess. Luckily, it's a short drive home! Bit by bit though, the place is starting to come together. All my visitors this weekend will be pleased, I hope!
I got a ton of e-mails today, but I have one favorite by far. You know it's been a rough few weeks when your best friend pops off an e-mail on a Monday morning saying how great it is that you went out and got drunk over the weekend. ("I am glad you got drunk and had a good
time! You deserve it!" she said. I love you, Lisa!) While I'll agree that the getting drunk was fun, I still regret my decision of sakibombers as the drink of choice on Thursday night. Or even just the amount of sakibombers. I did though, have a fantastic time with the family!

My Dancing with the Stars voting (6 votes allowed):
Gilles Marini ~ 2 votes.
Melissa Rycroft ~ 1 vote. You know when I said last week that it was cutthroat time for voting? I meant it. And though I am so sorry that Melissa missed out on my double-vote love tonight, I'm fairly certain that she'll be okay tomorrow night. Even so, I wanted to stick with my other fave, Gilles, and be sure that he's in the running.
Shawn Johnson ~ 1 vote.
Lil' Kim ~ 1 vote.
Chuck Wicks ~ 1 vote.
Ty Murray ~ 0 votes. I agree with Len here, it's time for the cowboy to head home.

No comments: