Wednesday, December 31

The movie "Tombstone," not "Wyatt Earp"

Check me out, you guys!
"I'm your huckleberry."
Rock on! What a perfect avatar for me to start off this new year. I feel like 2009 needs to be attacked, and bent to my will! I will win over this year, and I will make it my bitch. How's that? Sounds a bit too angry? That wasn't my intention, but I really do want to make this year mine. I've got plans, and I have every intention of bringing them to fruition. Of course, because this is me, I've also got contingencies for my plans too, so don't worry too much about the consequences should I not win the day.
At any rate, I thought that looking very Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer, not Dennis Quaid), as in, you know, when he's kicking everyone's asses and beating them at cards and riding the range with Wyatt Earp (Kurt Russell, not Kevin Costner), would put me in the right frame of mind.

No comments: