Tuesday, May 13

It just seems less smarmy than MySpace

I won't gloat anymore about how good I am at picking who's about to be cast off Dancing with the Stars, except to say that I knew we'd be saying goodbye to Marissa tonight. It's too bad, really, because she was certainly a perky thing. But it's all about the competition at this point, and the real competitors for that mirrored disco ball trophy are Kristi Yamaguchi, Jason Taylor and Cristian de la Fuente. Depending on how much Cristian can do with his arm next week, I actually see him overtaking Jason for a spot in the finals.

Okay, so I guess I'll have to be better about maintaining my Facebook page. I'm collecting friends now, as they currently number 4, and I should therefore give them a more interactive Facebook experience. I've tackled my Email Friend Finder, and have about five other friend requests out there right now. I hope no one denies me. At any rate, I've decided that I'll be working my Facebook page either right before or right after my blog, thereby ensuring that it gets some time from me. And since that commitment doesn't require any real creativity from my brain, that shouldn't be a problem.

No comments: