Saturday, December 1

Bike-alists are cool

It's been raining cats and dogs here for the last couple days, and it's been lovely. Except today, when we had intended on walking through the Mill Ave. Arts Festival. But really, do you think a couple clouds and raindrops would have stopped us? Nope. We walked almost the entire street scene, seeing some old favorites and meeting some new among the vendors. I got a couple absolutely awesome pieces of art for Sydney's room. I love them. The rain was a bit dampening, of both our spirits and our jackets, but on the whole it was a great day. (This little bell was on a bike parked in the lot we left the car.)
So Mom was out this weekend for the festival, we hired a nanny for Sydney so we could get some unencumbered shopping done Friday, and we collaborated on the Christmas lists. I dig productivity.
Oh yeah, and I joined the local gym! I'm so excited! I've got my complimentary introductory session with a trainer on Monday morning. The best part of this gym is that it provides a childcare facility so I've got somewhere to leave the little girl while I'm on the elliptical. Yay me!

No comments: