Thursday, November 1

Nonsensical blather

Yay November! Turkey Day is a few weeks away, and yes, Christmas is next month! This year has flown by so quickly, I would almost demand a recount, but considering everything that has happened in the last year, it certainly feels like it's be a hell of a year. Did that make any sense at all? I'm thinking no.
Anyway, Sydney and I are off to California tomorrow morning. We've got a full agenda, which includes another birthday party for the kid, visits with friends and family, and maybe, just maybe, another trip to Disneyland. (We simply must use those Costco tickets before they expire on Nov. 13.)
Other than that, it's been a slow couple of days, since Sydney's fighting a cold, I'm fighting the potential for a cold, and there's just so much to do before we leave tomorrow that I'm artfully avoiding most everything I should be accomplishing. Slacker, thy name is Kimmie.

No comments: