Saturday, November 10

Be quiet, you hooligans!

I would say that I feel like Brian and I are officially fuddy-duddies, but the more time I spend on it, the more I realize that no, we're just grown-ups with a baby.
We submitted an official complaint to our apartment management about the kids downstairs and the party that they hosted last night. They were up until well after three in the morning, out on their balcony, smoking, playing music and talking loudly. I don't do being awakened at 2:30 a.m. to the smell of cigarettes wafting into my room, and finding my husband awake watching television because the people downstairs are being too noisy. You know what? I am that woman now. I complain. And the kids will get a 10-day compliance or be evicted notice. I'm all for that. They've been irritating as hell since they moved in.
Tonight, I plan on getting some good, real sleep. And with a blanket over me, too, since it's finally getting kinda chilly here.

No comments: