Tuesday, October 16

Vibing for the Sox

~ First of all, I can't believe that we lost to the Indians again. That's just a bad thing. (I prefer my Big Papi smiling and pointing to the sky.) I mean, I know they can come back, because after all, I did witness the great comeback of 2004. But odds are that my beloved Red Sox will be watching the World Series on their televisions rather than from the dugout. I do have faith though; I wear my Schilling t-shirt and send all my best vibes out to them!
~ I just finished filling out all our new health insurance information. Jeez, that's some repetitive stuff to go through. Thankfully, it was pretty straightforward, so not as painful as it could have been.
~ I didn't even watch the results show for Dancing with the Stars tonight. I've got to tell you, I don't really care all that much this season. I think it's my irritation for Sabrina, or the fact that I don't really care about them or want any one particular person to win. I've been perfectly happy just fast-forwarding through the show the next day on the DVR, and letting the world vote for me. (I agree with tonight's departure too, though I'm a bit concerned that Floyd Mayweather may come back to the ballroom looking for some heads to roll.) But even that information I got off the Internets this evening. I'm so much more into watching Chuck and Heroes than DwtS, and I'm okay with that.
~ Blogger is having issues with posting pictures tonight, so I'll have to forgo the image of Big Papi that I have to accompany that top paragraph. But if it's working tomorrow morning, I'll get it up there. If for any reason, just because I like having pictures on every post!

No comments: