Monday, October 15

There's a Starbucks right at the airport

Dude, you all, I am so tired of typing. I just finished responding to everyone who replied to the latest batch of Sydney pictures, and I'm pretty exhausted from the effort. But I knew that I could not leave you hanging for an other day without a blog post.

J.K. Rowling, the amazing author behind the Harry Potter books, has begun a U.S. reading and signing tour. Her first stop was Los Angeles, and the next couple this month will be in New York and somewhere else not Phoenix. I must find out if she will be here! I would love to hang out in line for an hour to get her to sign a book for me! What a cool thing! Ugh. I just found out that she'll be making only four stops in the U.S. and that the other one is in New Orleans. Goodness, would it be so awful to stop in the desert for a quick cup of coffee? I'd be interesting company! I promise, Jo! Come visit me!

No comments: