Wednesday, October 10

I just love him so much

Today is the excellent Ollie G.'s birthday. I can't believe that he's seven years old! Not quite a senior citizen, but certainly getting up there. So we celebrated with a visit to the dog park, and he feasted on a yummy dinner of New Zealand venison and sweet potato. I believe that he is somewhere sleeping off his day right now. I swear, I thought that after all the running this morning that his little heart was going to pop! (This is him resting in some shade before running off again.) Sydney and I chased, ran away from, and tossed a tennis ball for our favorite four-legged pooch, hopefully making his birthday a great one. He deserves it; he's such a frickin' rock star.

Oliver's birthday haiku:
He's the best dog ever,
though he sleeps left/right,
denying us comfort.

No comments: