Wednesday, October 17

Colbert Nation can rock the vote

ITEM!: I love, love, LOVE that Stephen Colbert has announced his candidacy for the President of the United States. Seriously, I would totally vote for him before a lot of these other people. How absolutely, amazingly fun would it be to have a falsified, caustic political satirist as our president? I think it would be fantastic. What a way to go ... having someone who really has no stake in the actual politics of the race take all the other candidates out for a ride. How much more fun would it be if he actually won? Wouldn't happen, I know (I'm not that naive), but what a fabulous possibility!
ITEM!: What do you think about little Jessica McClure getting a million dollars when she turns 25? She doesn't even remember the whole well incident! And who were these people that sent money? What was money going to do? How was writing a check supposed to help the little girl in the well? Must be the same peeps who send their lunch money to television evangelists. Props to Jess's parents though for not blowing the cash on cars, houses and strippers.
ITEM!: I'm heading back to Best Buy tomorrow because the guy who hooked up the stereo didn't attach it to a permanent power source. I'm sorry, but isn't that a whole chapter in Mobile Installation 101? Where to plug in the stereo? Anyway, the guy will hopefully dig right in to that tomorrow morning. I'm sick of losing my radio presets every time I turn off the car.

No comments: