Thursday, July 19

Saturday is only two days away

* It seems as though, rather than spend money today, I moved stuff around. Pictures from here and there; silk flowers from this place to that; house plants hither and yon; and frames to and fro. I kinda like it -- the mixing up. Of course, this was all because I had one new piece of wall art to put up: framed bits of art that I got in Australia with Mom and Howie. It got me all started on moving stuff from once place to another.
* Huzzah, huzzah! The maintenance guy showed up at my apartment today! I am the proud renter of a coat closet that will actually hang coats, and a ceiling fan in my bedroom! Check me out! The microwave and washer are "on order," so we'll see how long it takes to get those things. "So tell me, Mr. Apartment Manager. Was that so hard? Are you bleeding from several places because half of my work order has been taken care of? Will you be flogged and tortured for making the renter happy?" I thought not. F*ckers. They need to get their shit together.
* You want to know what I'm so excited about watching tonight on television? Victoria Beckham: Coming to America. I was so bummed when I missed it the other night. It's like the peeps over at NBC were hearing my desperate thoughts and fervent wishes. ... I feel like I may fall in love with this show. No kidding.
* I received a shipping notification from Barnes & Noble today. Mr. Harry Potter is on his way! Yay!

No comments: