Sunday, July 1

Caution: nightlights and shopping carts

Really, it might as well be the Egyptian desert. But that's it about the heat. I'm bored with that subject already.
As it is, right now, I just got off the Babies R Us web site. I'm in the market for a new car seat: a nice, convertible one for my little angel who is thisclose to outgrowing her infant seat. (I remember Lisa telling me, shortly after Sydney was born, that "someday, her legs will be hanging off the edge of that thing." I was like, "Never. She'll always be this tiny and difficult.") Anyway, there's a cool pattern within the parameters of the seat I want, and it's got some nifty red flowers going on. I think that's the route we'll go.
I'll also buy a new shopping cart seat cover. Problem with the one I already have: it doesn't cover the sides of the seat. That's not a terrible thing until you see the nifty red mark on the kid's head after banging it on the side of the cart. I don't like red marks on her forehead, so I'll go ahead and nip that little issue in the bud.

No comments: