Saturday, December 9

"And I'm spent..."

Okay, so the photo shoot didn't go exactly how I planned it this morning. One of our two kids was not to cooperative, and if you can believe it, it was the furry one. Ollie wanted no part of sitting next to Sydney for a photo (witness this outtake). Every time she moved, he'd twitch a little bit, and if she touched him, he was quick to move away from her. So, in light of his reticence, we didn't get a single decent pic of the two of them together. Thus, the beauty of the multi-photo greeting card format. I wasn't about to keep you all from your annual picture of Oliver, nor was I going to deny you a picture of Sydney. On the card I chose, you'll get them both. I've ordered the cards online, and they will be ready for pick up in an hour or so. I'm hoping to have them addressed and in the mail on Monday, which really, I think I should be able to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ollie jealous you think?
I like the picture!

Pamela said...

Love the card! Wasn't ordering them online and picking htem up at WallyWorld in an hour the best?

PC