Tuesday, July 17

And there you go; I dealt with it

I did a thing today that I'm kind of embarrassed by, but not really, that I definitely want to tell you about.
It's a hot day in Scottsdale. It's summer weather. It's July in the desert.
Usually, in these conditions, I tend to neglect my dogs' morning walk. It's too toasty to go out, and there's not enough shade along the sidewalks, and it's uncomfortable. When I'm that uncomfortable, I get cranky.
At any rate, I walked my dogs this morning. I don't know why. I knew it would be gross out.
Indeed, it was, and I was sweaty and hot and grumpy when I got home. And then it was time to go to work before I cooled down enough, so I was sweaty in the car. I was sweaty at AJs getting my tea, and then I was sweaty at my desk. One of the worst places to be sweaty, in my humble opinion, is that space where your boobs rest on your tummy fat when you're sitting. That crease where boob meets stomach skin is the worst when it's sweaty.
Today is no exception to that.
I usually can fold my shirt into that space and make it more bearable, but today, with my accelerated sweatiness, I couldn't take care of it.
In the bathroom, I came up with a plan, and while it's not great, it's something.
I have ripped a bit of paper towel and folded it under each boob along the underside of my bra. It's not awkward-feeling, which is great. And it's not crazy stiff, either, which is totally cool.
And I'm not sweaty, which is the goal here anyway, right?

No comments: